This beautiful handmade Betsy Ross Flag with a carved 13 star union will be the center of attention in any room, or outdoor living space! This flag is stained with traditional red, white and blue for a classic warm look. The lightly hand torched whitewood enhances the wood grain and adds to the beauty of this patriotic piece. A premium, water-based stain gives this wooden flag long-lasting protection and durability along with a light gloss finish. A sturdy metal hanging wire for our large flags or corner bracket picture hangers for are smaller flags are attached to each flag for easy hanging.
Named for early American seamstress and flag maker Betsy Ross, the thirteen 5-pointed stars arranged in a circle representing the 13 colonies that fought for their independence during the American Revolutionary War.
- Dimensions: 37 inches wide x 19.5 inches high x 1.5 inches deep
- Red, White and Blue stained pine wood with a lightly torched finish
- Proudly made in the USA from locally-sourced materials
- Backed by our 30-day guarantee for your peace of mind
- In stock and ready to ship – shipping is fast and free!
At Flags Forever, we create unique wooden flags that are high-quality and last a lifetime. We stand behind every flag we sell and will gladly exchange or refund your purchase, no questions asked.